Thursday, September 18, 2008

Semester already busy!

Well, I've been in school for about a month now and it's already crazy! I have my first test tonight, but not too worried! It's a freshman level course and I'm a senior! NOT A BIG DEAL! Well my life has been crazy! I started back to Atwoods this week and realized I'm going to be working 40+ hours a week plus going to school full time! I don't expect it to last long because corporate will freak out after a couple of weeks of a part timer working overtime.
Well not much has changed lately. Spent last weekend in the city with my parents and boyfriend. It was a good week but also a tiring one. I'm ready for school to be out for the semester cause I get a month, yes a whole month, off for Christmas break! I'm excited. I don't think I have ever had that long off! Well not much else to report now!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Yuck - when do you have time to shower?!?!?!