Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer coming to an End

Well....not much has changed since I last wrote. I'm still working at the lake! Only 1 more month to go! YAY!!!! But the bad part is school is starting. I'm taking a semester to relax and get some electives in. That's a good way to put it.
Not much has changed in my life. We just found out my dad is having knee surgery on the 21st of this month. Nothing major. Also on the 14th of this month my boyfriend and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversery. I can't believe it has already been that long. I guess they say time flys when you're having a good time! Not much else to put here.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Thanks for the update - especially since we can't catch each other on the phone!!!!
Having a knee replaced or a scope???? Hope it goes well and that he heals fast.

Ok, you seriously need to think about coming to see us. Or we should meet in Amarillo sometime. Stay in a hotel and relax!!!Weekends will be tough for a while with football, but something could be worked up.