Friday, December 12, 2008

Wedding Planning!

Well, the wedding planning has officially started! I have almost everything picked out just now have to come up with the money to buy it! I have picked out a very simple but elegant wedding dress. There will also be a black sash on it! The bridesmaids will wear black dresses. The men will not wear tuxes, but instead black dress pants, a white long sleeve button up shirt, and a red tie. I am hoping to find ties so that everyone will match, even the ring bearer. If I didn't mention my colors are: apple, white, and black. My maid of honor is my best friend since 2nd grade. My bridesmaids are my sister and my fiances niece. He's still working on his side, but since I'm a girl I already had mine picked out. I have purchased my flowers and they will hopefully be here soon! I am ready to see them. We are taking engagment pictures April 25. I have picked out a cake, but I have not gotten a chance to see how much it will actually cost. It's called a cupcake wedding cake! The top part is a little cake and then all of the bottom is made up of cupcakes! I hope this is what I can get, it's so different, but cute at the same time!
Well, I think that's about it for now on the wedding planning. I am very excited to start getting the stuff and working on putting it together!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Looks cold up that way! I read this a long time ago - but can't remember what I was doing that I didn't post a comment. Who knows!
Merry Christmas - and come to think of it, did I ever email you back after you replied to my e-Christmas card? This month has been absolutely crazy - just like all the other months.
Talk to you soon!