Thursday, November 6, 2008

ENGAGED!


Well as of October 28, 2008 my life has changed. I am now engaged to be married to the most wonderful man alive! I am very excited and ready to start planning. As of right now we are looking towards the date of October 17, 2009! That's the day I really want and he's thinking too! So not only has that changed in my life there is one more thing. I quit my job at Atwoods. Wednesday was my last day and I'm ver happy about that! They were starting to try to run my life and not let me off for anything. So I desided to find a new job. I am now working at Wal-Mart. Everyone says I would never work at Wal-Mart, but honestly it's a good job. They work with your schedule and treat their employee's great! I'm excited to fully start working and get out of training. I officially start tomorrow, but will still have some more training. Well not much else has changed! Just busy trying to figure out when what where for the wedding! I will keep updated as we make more plans!
About the ring! The top half is the engagement part that I am wearing now and then the bottom part is the wedding band part. Before the wedding we will have them put together as one piece! He did good!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I want to hear about the proposal!!!